Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo denies 'cheating on girlfriend with Brazilian model known as Miss BumBum'


Superstar footballer Cristiano Ronaldo last night denied cheating on his girlfriend with a Brazilian model who won the title 'Miss BumBum' in a catwalk competition.


Andressa Urach (picture above) had claimed the Real Madrid striker slept with her in a hotel just 48 hours before a key Champions League semi final which his team lost 4-1 to German side Borussia Dortmund.

The 27-year-old told The Sun: 'I have always thought Cristiano is one of the most gorgeous men in the world, so I couldn't believe it when he got in touch with me.

'He said he was very excited by my pictures online and one of the first things he asked me was if I really was a Miss Butt Brazil model.'

But Ronaldo said in a statement on Twitter last night: ‘I was informed that The Sun, faithful to its editorial line, will publish an article where is given voice to a so called Andressa - someone seeking the limelight on my account. 

‘And I wonder why this happens one day before a very important game for my team. Deeply outraged by a situation intended, in vain, to affect my personal life. 
‘I just want to clarify I was in fact at the Hotel Villa Magna on April 22 giving an interview to Manu Sainz, something the reporter himself is able to corroborate. Everything else is pure fiction and forgery.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...