Wednesday, April 03, 2013

China discovers new strain of bird flu



BEIJING (Reuters) - "China has found two more cases of a new strain of bird flu and one of the victims has died
, state media said on Wednesday, bringing to nine the number of confirmed human infections from the previously unknown flu type.


 A 38-year-old cook became ill early last month while working in the province of Jiangsu, where five of the other cases were found. He died in hospital in Hangzhou city on March 27, the Xinhua news agency reported. Samples tested positive on Wednesday for the new bird flu strain, H7N9"

...so if you are planning on going to china to buy goods, make sure you take all precautions oh

them get bird flu H7N9, we get boko H :-)

1 comment:

  1. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.

    I hope to contribute & aid different users like its aided me.

    Great job.

    my web blog - bankruptcy attorney florida

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...